Hobo and COVID-19
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak, we are taking elevated safety measures to protect our employees and customers in an effort to support recommendations by Canadian health authorities.
These steps revolve around social distancing and added sanitization as we continue to provide the same service our customers are accustomed to, albeit in a reduced and safer capacity.
We have also added a Click & Collect service to all stores. You may now browse online and preorder for pickup in-store. Find your neighbourhood store here, view the menu, and place an order. We strongly urge customers to use this feature as it will minimize contact.
All stores will remain open with the following added measures:
- Reduced operating hours and staff
- Removing all smell jars and kiosks
- No cash transactions
- Use of credit/debit machines only (tap when possible)
- Limiting store traffic
- Rigorous cleaning schedule including hourly sanitization of all surfaces with a hospital-grade disinfectant
- Social distancing floor markers for staff and customers
- Installation of plexiglass dividers at sales counter
We encourage everyone to take the extra precautions necessary to safeguard their health and that of others. It’s everyone’s responsibility to help stop the spread of this virus. Please visit Canada’s Public Health website to familiarize yourself with the latest updates and please do not visit our locations if showing symptoms. **add in we will turn you away**
Stay safe, follow your health official's advice and be good to one another.
Updated: March 24, 2020